Sunday, January 08, 2006



I havent been updating my blog like for eons. Yea, school has started. 1st week was so super hectic to me man. Copying holiday assignments till late. Slept like 3hrs. Stuff like that. Anw, I'm loving my class, with Shannon coming back and the US being reunited once again. Lovelove. Okay, school aside, I met up with my girls ystd for Wy's belated birthday celebration at some ulu pandang place. K-ster or sth like that. The sound system could not suck more man. Okay, maybe I'm used to kbox's or partyworld's. Well, anw, it's the gathering that matters ya? Yup. I've been splurging like mad again, all these exclude my new year's wear cos' I havent got time to even shop for them. Cabbed to jasz house for tuition, then cabbed down to k-ster. oh man. Damnit, Why cant they have student fare for cab too? I think students are cabbing more often these days ya. Im goin to (finally) get started on my hw. Wonder if I could even finish them. Hecker. I'm loving my life, beautiful days spent. :))))




beautiful day, in bliss :) 7:57 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT